The handle is made of olive wood and marked with the logo "C'est va barber!"
What is the point of a beard brush?
The bristles of the brush are dense and of different lengths in order to better infiltrate the layers of your beard.
Also, they help distribute natural oils (sebum) and beard oil adequately.
In the morning, the brush is therefore your best ally to distribute your beard oil, and in the evening, it can remove dust and crumbs trapped in your beard!
Only the nylon brush is suitable for our VEGAN friends.
So, brush or comb?
Both, dear bearded man!
The comb will allow you to untangle your hair, and distribute the oil well on the surface.
The brush comes to finish the job, by going to the depths of your beard, massaging you (guaranteed sensation!) And allowing to flatten those damn bristles that rebel!
- To maximize the effectiveness of your new brush, we recommend that you clean it every few uses.
- To do this, simply wash the hair with soapy water and rinse. Leave to dry, hair down on a dry towel.
Grooming products for men who love their beards, adventure, and fighting! Ça va barber’s amazing concoctions are necessary products for any self-respecting bearded man who cares about his skin and the planet!
- 100% natural & organic compositions (oils, butters, vegetable waxes, essential oils...)
- Healthy and safe products
- Against animal testing
- Zero waste approach (refillable boxes, no plastic...)
- Cosmetics adapted to vegans (no animal origin material)
- Raw materials come from organic farming, respecting producers and ecological supply chains
- Made in Lyon, France