The beard wax is for the discerning man who not only wears his beard, but also cares for it. You can see the extra portion of care. Dull and dry beard hair is supplied with important nutrients again and damaged hair is given new strength and is permanently strengthened. Dry skin at the base of the beard recovers and the itchiness disappears. High-quality vegetable oils and natural essential oils make the beard pleasantly soft. Naturally 100% vegan and completely free of chemical additives. The waxes also give a lot of hold and remain dimensionally stable even during the day.
The dragon's blood resin from Sumatra has an anti-inflammatory and protective effect.
A pea-sized amount is usually sufficient for daily use. Use the top of your fingernail to get the amount you need from the jar. Spread this in your hands and thereby warm the wax. Then you knead your hair vigorously with your hands to distribute the wax. Now you can shape the hair with your hands or a comb.
Rhus Verniciflua Cera, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Macadamia Termifolia Seed, Cera Carnauba, Kaolin, Tocopherol, Croton Lechleril, *Limonene, *Citral, *Linalool, *Geraniol, *Citronellol
*Natural components of the essential oil
- Berry wax: is a pure vegetable wax that is obtained from the peel of so-called sumac plants (Rhus Verniciflua). It primarily contains palmitic and stearic acid. Berry wax is considered a vegan alternative to beeswax.
- BIO castor oil (kba): Our castor oil does not contain the toxic ricin and is absolutely non-toxic. Instead, it is full of high-quality ingredients (for example ricinoleic, linoleic, oleic, palmitic and stearic acid) and occupies one of the top places in the professional regeneration of skin cells. It penetrates deep and stimulates collagen production. The skin is tightened and wrinkles are reduced. When treated with castor oil, even scarred areas become elastic again. And the tocopherol values (vitamin E) go through the roof with castor oil. 100 g of oil contain almost 70 mg of tocopherol.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (DAC): The fat in macadamia has an extremely high content of unsaturated fatty acids. They are absolutely necessary for a whole series of metabolic processes in our body. In addition, when used externally, the oil has the property of laying a protective film on the wetted areas and thus better retaining the moisture in skin and hair. It is therefore an indispensable companion in protection against environmental influences.
- Carnauba wax: The leaves of the carnauba palm are coated with the wax of the same name to protect them from drying out. As the hardest vegan vegetable wax, it gives our hair wax the great properties to bring your hair into the desired shape.
- Dragon blood resin: It is often applied to wounds thanks to its hemostatic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It forms a natural barrier against dirt and pathogens. In cosmetics, the magical effect of the dragon's blood palm also benefits the anti-aging and rejuvenating effects of the skin, as well as the anti-inflammatory and protective properties.
- Vegetable vitamin E
- 100% essential oils (natural)
Die Kräutermagie, "The Herbal Magic" company is located in the heart of the Rhineland, just outside Cologne. The natural cosmetic products are lovingly handmade.
We do not use any fillers, which means that our products are unequivocally ecological. All products are vegan, not containing palm oil or plastic and guaranteed not to be tested on animals. Of course, our products are 100% biodegradable, because we pay great attention to environmental compatibility when selecting raw materials.
A good business relationship with our dealers is very important to us. We see ourselves as an important part of customer satisfaction. Because if our dealer has satisfied regular customers, he is also a satisfied regular customer with us.
For this reason, contract manufacturing or external manufacturing is out of the question for us. We value and protect our workflows and manufacturing processes.
We see errors that occasionally occur during production as long-term capital.
Because whenever we have fixed a problem, it has an extremely positive effect on our end products. And these processes are priceless.
We maintain our manual work. Because this creates real unique items. Customers who use our products recognize the connection between traditional production and modern and natural raw materials very intuitively. It just feels right!